The pedestal that is used by the Right Worshipful Master of the lodge was given to Lodge St. George as a gift to commemorate the Centenary in 1897. R.R. Swainson was the kind brother who provided it to the Lodge brethren over a century ago. The woodwork is stylized as a Corinthian column as is befitting the station in which it is placed. Worshipful Brother Swainson was the Right Worshipful Master of the lodge in that year.